Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer

X3 you should've done one about...

Shamans. And how overpowered they tend to be...
But great vid.

[Blobby] [Blobby]

:( I'm disappointed

I can tell by looking at it that it was gonna be cute or something, but it was just this little blob jumping...I think you could've defiantly put more to it. A LOT more. The blob could've fought something, or been rolling along like a katamari? Idk. The animation was amazing but the plotline....I turned off loop and the video stopped at some point from the blob jumping. This feels like an incomplete right now, so I bet the next one you'll submit will be ever better.

Divine Archer Divine Archer

Erm...

I understand that your idea was to present something to us...while I will admit, the graphics were nicely done...It wasn't even much of a trailer to me.
I liked how you panned in on the archer, but it just felt like there wasn't much to it.
Music please?
If this was mean't to be a trailer, then it would've needed some music or sound to keep us interested. I hate to say this but you got a 0 from me because it's incomplete. But when you submit this again when it's complete, then I'll grade it what it should be. :)

A Portal Suicide A Portal Suicide

Mmm cute

You do know that the way the gun was positioned it wouldn't of hit the brain? :)
It was good though! The artwork could use some touching up but, I did giggle some.
Cause I love the Companion Cube.

Smash Bros. Brawl Intro Smash Bros. Brawl Intro

Hmmmm

It wasn't as bad as some have made it out to be.
I do agree that you should work on your art a tad more. What I did notice however is you drew the harder characters better than the easier characters to draw...So that's good.
Donkey Kong looked especially well done, as well as Link, Ike, Pit, and Zero Suit Samus.
I seriously think you did an amazing job with what you used. But don't stop on just "amazing job" keep working at it.

Btw to the guy below me (four comments down) it's spelt 'mediocre'.
Spellcheck your insults.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

I love your work

I really really appreciate your humor and your style.
And I don't want that style to be stolen by some idiots. On Youtube, there's a guy posting your videos without giving credit. Just thought that you might need to know about that.
Hope part 3 comes out soon.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 13 Chrono Trigger Unglued 13

FINALLY!!! the finished verison

I loved the BETA you sent me Clovis...this is as funny as I expected!!!
:-P
Keep going on it.

Dragons Are SO Halloween Dragons Are SO Halloween

Still love your work!

Hahah too hysterical.
I love the fact you threw in Clovis randomly...He had to point out to me where he was thrown in...Idk why but I've always seen him as a blonde o_o.
But the idea was hysterical. Very good
If possible, 100/5 XD
But it's 5/5 <3

A Goomba Short A Goomba Short

I understand it's a short

But it made some sense.
The beginning took a few seconds to happen (it made this sound and just kept playing until it happened.) THere are also loops going on at the end of the flash with the chasing song. It's got a few bugs. Nice animation. Good try!

Video Gamerz Chronicles-P Video Gamerz Chronicles-P

Hahaha so mean!

Give us a little taste and then take it away.
A clever and evil tactic
To the person who said this was "Sailor moon ish" get a life...Sailor Moon has lesbians and transvestites I don't think VG Chronicles will have either.
Plus it's in it's own genre of sorts.
Hurry up and get episode three done! Well...take your time at least...

Scott-Falco responds:

Thanks :p
I wasnt trying to be mean ^_^; I just wanted people on NG to know im not dead. XD Hoping to get the actual toon out in march